Sid the Spiderman, go web, fly up, up, and away web! Shazam! Go! Go! Go web go! Tally ho! Sid just loves Spiderman and loves to shoot his web. Andrew and Sid went to the boy's state basketball tournament to watch Ankeny play. Sid was shooting his web to the Hoover boy's basketball team who was sitting behind them. It sounds like Sid and the Hoover boys basketball team were having fun and I am sure Sid entertained them!
Sometimes Sid will shoot his web at MeMa and Papa and we will be frozen until Spiderman un-freezes us. I think MeMa wishes Sid the Spiderman would keep Papa frozen for awhile :)
I just love Sid's imagination and how sometimes he will be wearing his Spiderman pajamas and just run around shooting his webs.
This being a Grandpa is the most wonderful experience there is as I just love to see the world through the eyes of a child.
Sid, I hope the webs you weave are always STRONG and that your webs take you wherever you want to go.
Love,
Papa