Friday, August 29, 2008

Grandson's room is getting ready for his arrival!!!

Thanks to Grandma Mary for painting our grandson's room, things are really starting to take shape. With the baby crib in the room, a changing table, and of course a few books from good ole Grandpa Dar that will wet his appetite for playing sports, I must say I am feeling really "anxious" for the arrival day!

Lindsay had an appointment today and what we have heard from Andrew all went well as Lindsay was in and out of the Doctor's office really quick.

Lindsay looks absolutely wonderful and the glow they always talk about with Mom's to be, Lindsay has that glow and more. Andrew of course just beams when we are in the baby's room and you can tell he is ready to be a Dad for the second time around.

I can't speak to the specifics of the book as my eyes were tearing up so bad that I could not read it, but there is a book in the baby's crib that is basically from his older brother baby Andrew Lindsay. What a precious book that just touched my heart in such a way and reminded me again that baby Andrew Lindsay will ALWAYS be there for his baby brother...

May God continue to bless this family and continue to hold baby Andrew Lindsay close as we all wait the arrival of another miracle of life.

- Grandpa Dar