Today Lindsay had her 20 week ultrasound. Dar junior weighs in at a wopping 13 ounces, is 10 or 11 inches long, and already has 1 inch size feet, which the nurse commented was very big!
I'm already having signs of my grandson playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers and being the new generation of Jack Lambert at middle linebacker. Of course, his Grandpa Dar will be his Manager and handle all of his financial matters!
My grandson has a strong heartbeat of 150 beats, which of course means he will have a heart of gold just like his Mom and Dad. Everything looks great and of course when they went to take his picture, he kept putting his hands in front of his face. Looks like he is going to be like his Grandpa and be very shy in front of the camera :)
My grandson baby Andrew Lindsay was also a big boy and I know he continues to watch over his little baby brother.
Lindsay will be delivering my grandson at Mercy Hospital where I once worked and where Grant was born.
This is a wonderful day indeed and I thank the good Lord above for all the blessings he has given this family.
- Grandpa Dar